23rd March 2016, 09:02 PM
adish20

Where can we get the admit card again if I lost it to attend the situation test again?

I have lost my admit card,which was given at the time of written exam. now i have qualified the written exam going to give situation test where they need that same admit card. what to do plz help? Can you please provide me the information soon?

Thanks!

24th March 2016, 04:53 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can we get the admit card again if I lost it to attend the situation test again?

There is no need to worry if your lost your original Admit card. In this case students should not loose his/her confidence and they should not waste their time for searching that admit card. You can simply contact to the exam head of your region and can ask to offer duplicate admit card. You may have to pay Rs.100 to get new admit card. Else you can login to official website of respective exam and can call to the helpline number, Then they release duplicate admit card and will mail to your mail ID.

But these things should be done only before the start of exam, If you late then examiner will not allow to seat in exam and hence it will become problem for you.
23rd April 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can we get the admit card again if I lost it to attend the situation test again?

I have lost my viteee admit card. I have attended the exam. For counseling they need the any card. There website does not offer admit card no more. How can I get it?
8th June 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card 2017 and this time CBSE had not sent this on email so l can not take it from there. Please help me how to get its copy.
24th February 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have attended my BPSC exam 2016, but now result is declared and I lost my admission card so how I can know my roll number how I can see my result, please help me
5th September 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My bsc admit card lost and I couldn't appear in exam.so how to receive my admit card
13th September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take one photo copy of admit card of class x 2015 roll no 6137756
8th August 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I had löst My Admit card or class10 ..And for the admission in class 11 they need the Same Admit card. What can i do? How can I get?
13th August 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I had lost my class x admit card and registration card ,so..what should i do now?
18th September 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my 2020 12th class admit card and now i need that to get my original marksheet.
what should i do to it?
7th October 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card of part third BSC. How can I get it again. Because of practical exam paper is prohibited without it.
16th October 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my class 10 admit card what should I do
21st October 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I lost my university firstrst year admit card and its nessecary for admission what should I do.??
18th June 2021, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I lost my intermediate admit card so how can i get my certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?