27th August 2019, 02:14 PM
jrajiv49

From where in Delhi can I get my BDS registration?

Sir, I have completed BDS with 1 year internship from Santosh Medical College, Ghazipur. I want to do job in Delhi. Please, where will I do registration for BDS for doing job in Delhi after completing BDS from Ghazipur (UP).

29th January 2023, 06:18 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where in Delhi can I get my BDS registration?

You will have to submit all required documents like marksheet of all the years ,degree certificate ,provisional , addhar card/passport and other
You will have to register with the council of Delhi and will have to find whether the process is online or offline and according to the requirement as you will fulfill the required documentation you will be awarded the degree
3rd February 2023, 06:33 PM
Member+

Default Re: From where in Delhi can I get my BDS registration?

Registration Procedure:

Registration application form should be accompanied along with Xerox attested copies of University Passing Certificate;, Nationality Certificate;, and Internship Completion Certificate by University,; Two Passport Size Colour Photographs,; Single Stamp Size Colour Photographs (2’x2’) cms ,and a Registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by Cash or Demand Draft or Pay Order in the name of Registrar Delhi Dental Council;, payable in Mumbai preferably drawn on any Nationalized Bank. Registration application forms are available in the office of Council; and also on Council’s website: delhidentalcouncil.org.in Dental at download section...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?