25th December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get the AIEEE offline application form?

Whr do I get AIEEE offline application form n When..?..please tell me where can I get it

29th December 2011, 01:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where do I get the AIEEE offline application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whr do I get AIEEE offline application form n When..?..please tell me where can I get it
The AIEEE application forms are not available offline. If you want to apply for the exam, you have got to apply through the online application form available on the official website of AIEEE.

The application forms are already available and you may apply till 31.12.2011.

The examination will be conducted in both modes:
Online mode
Offline mode

For more information and to apply for exam, refer to the official website of AIEEE.
3rd January 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have not submitted my application form;& the date of submission through online is over ;can i get it through offline means
11th January 2012, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir please expand the last date for submission of application form AIEEE 2012
30th January 2012, 07:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Where do I get the AIEEE offline application form?

Hi

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam and it is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year to select candidates for the various B.Tech streams in many Engineering Colleges across India.

Now till 2011, the AIEEE had offline forms, but from this year the AIEEE authorities have stopped selling Offline forms, and made the application procedure Online.

So you may not get an Offline application form from now on.

However you could have always applied for the AIEEE exam Online by Clicking Here which would take you to the official website of the AIEEE.

I am really sorry to say that the AIEEE 2012 application procedure has closed and so you cannot apply in it anymore. The last date was 31-12-2011.

Anyhow, you may always try next year as AIEEE grants 3 attempts.

Hope this helps

All the best
30th January 2012, 07:31 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
AIEEE is a national level entrance exam conducted every year by the central board of secondary education for admitting the aspirants to the bachelor degree in engineering in top colleges in India.
Aspirants who are arrear in the 2 exam in the current year are eligibile for the exam provided they have completed chosen physics, chemistry and mathematics as their subject.
The application for aieee can be made only online. As far this year is concern last date for applying for the exam got over on 31st december 2011. And so can not apply for it if you have not done before. But do not worry aspirant can apply for the aieee exam three times one immediately after 2 and other the following years. The application is available in the website www.aieee.nic.in
30th January 2012, 09:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hello.

Sorry to say but AIEEE offline applications are not availabe for 2012 examination and onwards.Actually the offline application forms were available only upto 2011 examinations.

Hence you need to apply online by going to AIEEE's official website. The link is given Below

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html

But from the latest information i came to know that the last date of submission online was 31.12.2011 and you have missed that date. Anyways you can apply for AIEEE for 2nd time because you can make a maximum of 3 attempts for AIEEE examination.

The Eligbility Criteria for AIEEE exam is

1)Qualification of 10+2 with aggregate of 60% in PCM
2)For B.tech/B.E - Mathematics & Physics are compulsory with optionals you can choose chemistry, biology and computer science.
For B.arch Mathematics in 10+2 with 50% aggregate

All the Best
30th January 2012, 10:17 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
The details information for AIEEE exam are as follows....

Good luck.....
30th January 2012, 11:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year..

IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.E.E.E exam.

Online submission of application:- 15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011

Last date of receipt of form and D.D:- 05-01-2012

Date of online exam:- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Date of offline exam:- 29.04.2012

I am sorry to say that you not get now because the last date of filling of form is over..

GOOD LUCK!
3rd February 2012, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics..

2. You must score 60% above in 12th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

BEST BOOKS FOR AIEEE EXAM:-

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE( ONLINE AND OFFLINE ):-

For more details about AIEEE exam you can visit to CLIK HERE
31st May 2012, 09:11 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam and it is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year to select candidates for the various B.Tech streams in many Engineering Colleges across India.

Now till 2011, the AIEEE had offline forms, but from this year the AIEEE authorities have stopped selling Offline forms, and made the application procedure Online.

So you may not get an Offline application form from now on.

However you could have always applied for the AIEEE exam Online by Clicking Here which would take you to the official website of the AIEEE.

I am really sorry to say that the AIEEE 2012 application procedure has closed and so you cannot apply in it anymore. The last date was 31-12-2011.

Anyhow, you may always try next year as AIEEE grants 3 attempts.

thanks
1st August 2012, 12:55 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
from this year, aieee has made a new rule that offline forms for registering for the aieee exam will not be available any more.
you will have to get registered for the exam online only.
the payment of the fees for the exam will be made with the help of a demand draft.
only you will have to submit 10th class dmc, passing certificate and caste certificate through mail on their cbse headoffice.
for registering for the exam and to get more information regarding the exam, you must visit their official website
www.aieee.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?