22nd June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

From where to download the CUSAT entrance question paper for Materiology and Oceanography?

that questions based on cusat entrance for materiology and oceanography

15th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: From where to download the CUSAT entrance question paper for Materiology and Oceanography?

My dear friend...

You can download the papers from following link . I know that it will be verry benificial for you in Exams...

-- Best Luck For Exams

Link :- http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/cusat_cat/cusat-cat-cochin-university-science-technology-common-admission-test.html

Thank you
Navin Balla
15th December 2011, 10:10 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: From where to download the CUSAT entrance question paper for Materiology and Oceanography?

My dear friend...

You can download the papers from following link . I know that it will be verry benificial for you in Exams...

-- Best Luck For Exams

Link :- http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/cusat_cat/cusat-cat-cochin-university-science-technology-common-admission-test.html

Thank you
Navin Balla
2nd February 2012, 11:24 PM
sylishneha

Default Re: From where to download the CUSAT entrance question paper for Materiology and Oceanography?

download the CUSAT entrance question paperCUSAT APPLICATION FORM
The Unit for International Relations and Academic Admissions (IRAA) leads CUSAT’s international outreach and academic admission activities. Established in 1996, IRAA has the specific mission to promote academic linkage with overseas institutions and to ensure total transparency and reliability in the quality management of academic admission process.

IRAA extends a hearty welcome to all the aspiring young talents who would like to be a part of this great centre of higher education. Please familiarize yourself with the process of application as explained in these pages and follow the procedures strictly. This year, the application procedure has been revamped and provision for online payment of fee has been incorporated, solely with the view to make the process more student-friendly. Students can upload their photo and signature directly and do not have to send the hard copy of the application to the University. I am sure, this site will give all the necessary information that helps you to fill up the online application effortlessly and correctly. I wish you all the very best in your Endeavour to be a part of CUSAT Please see the Application Process flow chart before filling up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?