29th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the 1st semester B.Com question papers?

Where to get the 1st semester B.Com question papers? Can someone who know about it provide me the information or the papers to prepare for the test? Please give me the answer soon as I need to know soon. Thanks!

2nd October 2015, 04:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the 1st semester B.Com question papers?

It is not possible to provide you the question papers of first semester of B.Com course. This is because you have not mentioned the university name under which your college is. There are many colleges in India under different universities as well as autonomous colleges which conduct B.Com course. Each of them have their own set of question papers. So unless you mention the name of your college/university, it is not possible to provide you the question papers. You can comment below with the name of your college/university and we will provide you the question papers. Otherwise you can approach your college's/university's library to get the question papers of previous years.

15th November 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

where can i get 1st semester b.com question papers of karnataka university dharwad

24th November 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SudeepKumarSaha View Post
It is not possible to provide you the question papers of first semester of B.Com course. This is because you have not mentioned the university name under which your college is. There are many colleges in India under different universities as well as autonomous colleges which conduct B.Com course. Each of them have their own set of question papers. So unless you mention the name of your college/university, it is not possible to provide you the question papers. You can comment below with the name of your college/university and we will provide you the question papers. Otherwise you can approach your college's/university's library to get the question papers of previous years.
i am from andhrapradesh and studying in government college of arts.my group is b.com computer applications.semister has been introduced this year.so please kindly give the model paper of fundamental accounting

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?