2nd September 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the forms for NET and SET exam?

when & from where i get the form of NET-SET exam?

8th September 2012, 11:38 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the forms for NET and SET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test

To apply for both the examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

The notification of these examination published twice in a year and you have to apply online from the official websites. the pattern and syllabus of both the examination as mostly the same. If you prepared for NET then you can also appeared for SET.

The examination is conducted for Lectureship post or Junior research fellowship post. You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

Notification published twice in a year and the exam conducted in June and December every year.

If you are interested in this examination then wait for the December NET Examination Notification, after notification you can fill the application form online only.

You have to choose the subjects in NET/SET Examination on the basis of your post graduation only, the details you can collect from the official websites.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
8th September 2012, 11:51 AM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Hi,
NET/ SET DETAILS

The candidate must be post graduate with 55% .
And SC/ST with 50% marks.

NET and SET exam application form available on its official website -http://www.ugcnetonline.in
8th September 2012, 08:00 PM
sailagishetty

To my dear friend,
NET is national eligibility test
SET is state eligibility test
Eligibility for both exams is post graduation with 55% and also appearing in final year.The exam published twice in a year.You can apply for this exam go to the official website and apply all the best
12th September 2012, 03:50 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

NET stands for National Eligibility test
SET stands for State Eligibility test

The candidate must be post graduate with 55% .
And SC/ST with 50% marks.

NET and SET exam application form available on its official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
12th September 2012, 11:38 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend
NET-National Eligibility Test.
SET-State Eligibility Test.
If you want to apply for this exams you have to complete your graduation with 55% marks or appearing.The publications are released twise in a year. The applications are available at official websites.The exam conducted in june and december.Every year.Age limit for this exam is 19.
13th September 2012, 01:50 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

NET is national eligibility test
SET is state eligibility test

*Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.

*The Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.

*The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?