1st October 2011, 02:06 PM
AHIN SHAW

Where to get previous years solved Question Papers of UGC NET Exam for Computer Science?

From where i acn get solved previous years papers of ugc net in computer science

1st October 2011, 05:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get previous years solved Question Papers of UGC NET Exam for Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIN SHAW View Post
From where i acn get solved previous years papers of ugc net in computer science
If you need the Previous year NET Computer science Paper, then please do not worry because here i am uploading some few UGC NET Computer science Paper, so please check these paper and keep practice Regularly to scored good marks in This examination.

The Notification of NET Examination was already updated in the UPSC website and the Registration process was already started and if you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon before the last date, the last date of apply for NET Examination was 25/Oct/2011.

The examination was Going to be Held on 24/Dec/2011.

So, Please apply soon and If you need the NET Examination Paper, then please download form the Given link and for more Information check the UGC website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

Download NET Examination Paper -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D-87-10.pdf(100.1 KB, 374 views)
File Type: pdf D-87-10_2.pdf(114.3 KB, 249 views)
File Type: pdf D-8709 (Computer Science and Applications).pdf(120.9 KB, 336 views)
File Type: pdf D-8709 Computer Science and Applications.pdf(132.0 KB, 326 views)
File Type: pdf J-8710.pdf(204.7 KB, 219 views)
File Type: pdf J-8710_2.pdf(141.4 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf ugcpaper2dec05compsc.pdf(49.6 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf ugcpaper2dec06compsc.pdf(48.3 KB, 208 views)
4th October 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get previous years solved Question Papers of UGC NET Exam for Computer Science?

Sir ,how can i got previous solved paper of ugc net in home science ?
6th October 2011, 09:59 AM
taranjot singh

sir i want previous solved question papers of ugc education.from where i can get this
6th October 2011, 10:01 AM
taranjot singh

from where i can get previous years solved question papers of ugc(net) education.please help
30th October 2011, 06:31 PM
vivek050

hi dear

If you need the Previous year NET Computer science Paper, then please do not worry because here i am uploading some few UGC NET Computer science Paper, so please check these paper and keep practice Regularly to scored good marks in This examination.

The Notification of NET Examination was already updated in the UPSC website and the Registration process was already started and if you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon before the last date, the last date of apply for NET Examination was 25/Oct/2011.

The examination was Going to be Held on 24/Dec/2011.

So, Please apply soon and If you need the NET Examination Paper, then please download form the Given link and for more Information check the UGC website -

vivek
30th March 2012, 01:44 PM
lence

ugc net solved exam paper 2011 for education
28th November 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIN SHAW View Post
last five year solved paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?