25th May 2011, 02:36 PM
lekha menon

From where to get the question papers for Economics with solutions for CBSE 12th students?

Kindly let me know where i can get question papers for economics with solution for cbse class 12 students. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Business Studies and English solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  2. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam with solutions
  3. How to get question papers for Economics for 12th standard CBSE?
  4. Previous 5 year papers of 12th CBSE Board in PCM subjects with solutions?
  5. Previous 6 years papers of CBSE class 12th board exam with solutions?
  6. CBSE board last 10 years question papers with solutions of Physics, chemistry of 12th
  7. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students? -- [New]
  8. Download Biology question papers of last 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam with solutions
  9. Last 10 years question papers of CBSE class 12th with solutions?
  10. Economics question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam
  11. CBSE Class 12 Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous 6 years class 12th board exam papers with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE
  14. Previous 10 years question papers of CBSE 12th commerce?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers of CBSE 12th commerce?
  16. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  17. Download Physics and Chemistry solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th CBSE
  18. Past years CBSE papers of class 12th economics subject?
26th May 2011, 12:42 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: From where to get the question papers for Economics with solutions for CBSE 12th students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekha menon View Post
Kindly let me know where i can get question papers for economics with solution for cbse class 12 students. thanks

Hiii,

For any type of paper and result just visit ..

http:/www.cbsc.nic.in

good luck...
18th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the question papers for Economics with solutions for CBSE 12th students?

HOW TO SCORE 90 ABOVE MARKS IN ECONOMICS 12TH
28th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to score above 90-marks in economics..so what can i do.. how can i practice for it..
26th December 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how to give a perfect answer? with graph or without graph?
21st February 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

how to score 95%in economics exam?
14th July 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz provide me with Economics papers of last 8 years of standard 12th of Gujarat Board with Solution.

Thanking you.
28th March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

how will we can evaluate ourself after giving exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?