14th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?

Hello Sir,
I have studied CBSE 10th and now I want to know which Board is better between GSEB and CBSE? Many people says that CBSE 12th question papers are difficult, is it so? Students studying in CBSE Board will be able to face GUJCET or not?

16th May 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?

We cannot exactly that a particular education board is better because, all the boards offer better quality of education according to their level. GSEB is a State Board whreas CBSE is a Central Board. GSEB Board syllabus is confined only to that particular state whereas CBSE Board syllabus is same throughout India. So, it is best to study from CBSE as you can face any competitive entrance examinations. Yes, CBSE Board students can appear in GUJCET examination and get good rank in GUJCET examination.
17th May 2016, 05:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students?

There is nothing as such, you can continue your further studies under GSEB board, there is no harm in it. You just have to be focused as it is a new board and the education and examination pattern will all be different, other than that there is no such problem.

However, staying in the same board will prove to be beneficial for you as the examination and education pattern will be the same. Moreover, in most of the entrance examination nowadays CBSE examination pattern and syllabus is being practiced. Therefore, it is one such reason to remain in the present board.
17th May 2016, 10:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

According to my view, CBSE Board is better than GSEB Board. CBSE Board is a Central Board and GSEB Board is a State Board. The syllabus of CBSE Board will be more and high level when compared to GSEB Board. There will not be any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students as they will pursue the syllabus of 11th and 12th standard which is required for GUJCET examination.
18th May 2016, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing as such that the questions of any particular Board will be difficult or easy. It depends on the preparation of the candidates, that how they prepare for their examinations.
It will be better for you to study under CBSE Board as nowadays CBSE Board is regarded as one of the best Boards to study. The syllabus followed by CBSE Board will be beneficial for various kinds of Entrance Examinations. So, I will prefer CBSE Board to study further.
2nd June 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

On my Aadhar card I have residential address of Maharashtra.....but I currently stay in Vadodara......so after giving NEET or GUJCET would I be considered in Gujarat merit list or Maharashtra merit list??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?