8th January 2020, 12:25 AM
Pranjaldey

From where and how can I do a courses on Endoscopy?

Hi, I have completed MD in Internal Medicine and now I want to pursue a training course in Endoscopy. Can I do? From where and how can I do? Which are best medical colleges in India for it? Or, can I do training in private hospital chains like those of Tata and Apollo hospitals?

24th November 2020, 01:45 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: From where and how can I do a courses on Endoscopy?

You can access learning sessions on a wide range of topics, from performing an examination through to safe sedation, risk assessment, dealing with complications and patient-centred care. The programme has been developed by the UK’s Joint Advisory Group on GI Endoscopy (JAG), which provides quality assurance for all aspects of endoscopy in the UK. It has been written by senior clinicians, many of whom are trainers in endoscopy.

You can view many videos from endoscopy examinations to help you put the learning into a practical context and reinforce your understanding on the key themes. You can also analyse a variety of visual information, such as CT scans, cross-sectional diagrams, images from barium studies and photographs, to help build your knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?