30th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope?

I have done my B.pharm from Mumbai university. I am in confusion whether to go for Patent and intellectual properiatry rights courses,Drug regularity affairs courses or Clinical research courses? Which has better scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Patent and Intellectual Properiatry Right Courses, Drug Affairs Courses or Clinical Research Courses?
  2. After my B.Pharm from Mumbai University should i go for Patent and Intellectual Properiatry Right Courses? Which has a better scope?
  3. What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?
  4. Am i eligible for CDS test after completing BAMS final Prof and scoring 89?
  5. What is good after B.Pharmacy?
  6. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  7. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  8. What courses to do after M.Sc in Clinical Research in Bangalore?
  9. Courses related to Clinical Research available to study for BDS doctor? -- [New]
  10. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  11. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  13. What should I do to get a Job after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  15. Jobs after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  17. Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?
  18. How to do DHMS by correspondence in India recognized institute?
16th November 2011, 01:51 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Should I go for patent and intellectual properiatry right courses, Drug regularity affairs courses or clinical research courses? Which has a better scope?

As i am an engg, i dont have much knowledge about clinical research courses, but i have little knowledge about IP and Patent rights.
In india the scope is less, because indians registers less number of patents by comparing other countries like US and china. still you can make bright future in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?