23rd July 2019, 03:59 PM
Shailesh barde

From where and how can I take coaching classes for Chartered Accountancy in Pune?

I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream. And, currently I am in my 1st year of B.Com. I want to join Chartered Accountancy course. So, can I register now only or do I need to wait and complete my B.Com? Is there any CA regional office in Pune? And, from where can I take coaching classes for CA in Pune?

27th July 2020, 03:27 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: From where and how can I take coaching classes for Chartered Accountancy in Pune?

If you register now for Chartered Accountancy Course then you have to get registered for Foundation Course of CA. However, if you register for Chartered Accountancy course after graduation, then you will get exemption from Foundation stage & will get register for Intermediate Level of CA Course. You can opt any of the choices.

Yes there is a regional office of CA in Pune.
Here is list of some Coaching Classes in Pune:
1.Agrawal classes
2.AK Professional Coaching classes-CA & CS Classes in Pune
3.Swapnil Patni's
4.Edward Academy of Professional Education
5.Achievers Academy
6.Harshwardhan Gaikwads Professional Academy
7.Mohit Agarwal Classes
8.Aaditya Jain Classes
& Many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?