19th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Where should I get the study material of HR?

Hi.. I wanna knw from where shuld i get the study material it's my dream to work as HR sply @ Airport authority of India. Pls. help me out!

26th September 2016, 10:40 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I get the study material of HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.. I wanna knw from where shuld i get the study material it's my dream to work as HR sply @ Airport authority of India. Pls. help me out!
You can refer following books for preparation of HR post in AAI i.e. Airport Authority of India.

Airport Authority Of India Junior Executive/Manager (Finance/HR/Marketing/IT/Law) (Paperback, Chandresh Agrawal)
Price: Rs.399

Airports Authority of India Manager (ATC & Electronics) Jr. Executive (ATC), Sr. Assistant (Electornics) Examination (English, Paperback, Ashish Dixit)
Price: Rs.400

Airports Authority Of India: Manager (ATC & Electronics) Jr. Executive (ATC) Sr. Assistant (Electronics ) Examination (Paperback, Ashish Dixit)
Price: Rs.740
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?