16th June 2011, 03:50 AM
Droomil

Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?

hi

I ma Droomil K Bhatt from Ahmedabad. I am looking forward for study material

for Indian Forest Service Examination. My optional subjects are Botony and

Zoology. Can you give me name of best institute which provides me study

material on distance learning style.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for IAS and KAS exam if I have Civil and Mathematics as optional subjects?
  2. Where to get the Study material for botany and zoology
  3. How may I get study material for IFOS? I am post graduate student and want to opt zoology and botany subjects
  4. How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination
  5. Which optional should I choose for IAS exam? From where to get the study material for the exam?
  6. Institution in India providing study material for Philosophy for Civil Mains Exam/
  7. How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?
  8. Which coaching institutes provide study material in distance learning program?
  9. Procedure to apply for IAS/IFS exam? How to prepare for it and which study material should be used? Subjects available for medical students in preliminary exam?
  10. Where can I get study material for RBI Grade B Exam?
  11. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  12. How can I find the study material of B.Ed?
  13. Relevant study material and syllabus for UGC NET Economics? Is it worth investing in correspondence institutes study materials? -- [New]
  14. From where to get GATE study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  16. Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?
  17. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  18. Best study material for IAS mains for the subject of Zoology, Geography and General Studies?
5th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?

i am RICHA MISHRA .just want to know how to solve the question papers of mp psc forest for the post of ACF and RANGER so please send me the model question papers and syllabus
12th August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?

hi,
I am Dr. Dwipen Deka. I want to prepare myself for IFS. So, i want to know that where will i get the best study material for IFS. My optional subjects are zoology and veterinary science.

Thank you
19th September 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,
I am Aniruddha from kolkata. I am an IFS aspirant from chemistry background. I want to take zoology as my second optional subject. Can u tell me a good source for study materiel for that subject?

Thanks in advance...
19th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Babita Chandrani

ITS GOOD you want to do IFS...for botany nd zoology study you can read graduation books thoroughly....focus more on G.K...HISTORY,SOCIAL SCIENCE ...
19th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Manas Kumar Maharana

Dear,
Gandhi IAS study circle,2nd floor,above icici direct,Opp.Axis bank, s.r.nagar, ... the above adress is a good institute for ur entrance .all the best ... Course Material: Comprehensive study material, Question Banks and Handouts .... on the optionals one has selected for both the Preliminary exam and the Main .
Thanks.
19th September 2011, 06:56 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend,
some institutes for coaching in IFS exam are given below.

Coaching Institutes:

• Success IAS Academy

• Anand Institute of Mathematics

Some of the details regarding the coaching offered by these institutes for IFS examination are given below:

Success IAS Academy:

Success IAS Academy came into existence in the year 2003 and they offer the best coaching for students to crack Civil Service Examinations. As far as their IFS coaching is concerned, they offer coaching on subjects like Geography, history and general studies. They offer intensive coaching both for written test and interview by conducting mock interviews. For further details regarding their coaching to IFS, candidates can visit their website at http://www.successiasacademy.com/index.html

Anand Institute of Mathematics:

Anand Institute of Mathematics is one of the best coaching institutions offering coaching for different entrance examination for more than five years now. They offer coaching mainly to the mathematics subjects of different entrance examinations like IAS, IFS, JAM, GATE, etc…They have produced a number of mathematics practice books for candidates applying to different entrance examinations. Candidates, who wish to take up mathematics coaching for IFS examination, can register online through their website at http://www.anandinstitute.org/index.html

good luck
3rd October 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am mahipal I am looking forward for study material

Thank you[/QUOTE]
9th January 2012, 09:25 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droomil View Post
hi

I ma Droomil K Bhatt from Ahmedabad. I am looking forward for study material

Thank you

Previous Year Papers For Indian Forest Service Examination

I have attached some of the previous year papers for your reference along with this post for both Zoology and Botany..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

Go through these papers and also the syllabus and paper pattern attached..

For more details on the exam..you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
10th January 2012, 07:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

QUESTION PAPER OF IFS EXAM

IFS stand for Indian Forest Service exam which is conducted by upsc.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree are applicable for IFS exam . The Maximum age for this exam is 28 years.

I have attached the botany and Zoology question paper of IFS exam.

So please check out the question paper .

Because this paper are really helpful for you.
25th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hello,this is lavanya i am looking forward for study material for ifs exam where my optional subjects are botany and zoology Can you give me name of best institute which provides me study material completely
3rd June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i m shabanm looking forward for the gud essay books for the english paper of IFS
28th August 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hi

I am Vijay K patel from Ahmedabad. I am looking forward for study material

for Indian Forest Service Examination. My optional subjects are Chemical Engineering and

Geology. Can you give me name of best institute which provides me study

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?