8th January 2012, 01:23 PM
keery

From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?

Hi
I am Bhanu lakhanpal currently doing CS and want to add more to my knowledge as well as a degree,so for this I am planning to pursue correspondence LLB ,please suggest me from where to do correspondence LLB and is it best combination with CS or not,and tell me any other course suitable with CS .please help me out ASAP ,I shall be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  2. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  3. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  4. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  5. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  7. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  8. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  9. How to study in Law if i am working in Punjab?
  10. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  11. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR? -- [New]
  12. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  13. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  14. Which is the best demanded distance learning course for an M.Sc.(Biotech) post graduate? I am interested in courses such as B.Ed, MBA, LLB etc.
  15. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  16. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  17. Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?
  18. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
10th September 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?

with cs executive can i go 4 MBA or ICWA , Or ICFA ? which one is the best 4 me ?
10th September 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?

hi i m Rema, persuing cs executive. with cs any other cource like MBA, ICWA , ICFA --which one is suitable 4 me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?