14th June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get a seat after scoring 3914 rank in reservation category?

where will a seat be alloted if a person gets 3914 rank in a reservation category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BIT Durg after scoring 3914 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  2. What will be my rank in KCET after scoring 107/180 in PCB? In which medical colleges can I get in Bangalore/Mysore? Would I get a seat under SC reservation category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 1950 rank? -- [New]
  4. In which college can I get a seat under BC D reservation category
  5. In which college can I get in Visakhapatnam after scoring 183608 rank in EAMCET? Can I get a seat in general category
  6. Which is the best college for me after scoring 30000 rank in ICET? Is there any reservation?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 349 rank in PGECET in CSE stream?
  8. In which college will I get a seat under BC-D reservation category for a rank of 121752
  9. Can i get a seat in JNTU Anantapur after scoring 7404 rank in PGECET? I belong to BC(B) reservation
  10. Can I get a seat in CUSAT after scoring 1040 rank in OBC reservation?
  11. Can I get category seat in any medical college after scoring 5740 rank in EAMCET?
  12. Cutoff rank for MBBS entrance exam? Can I expect a seat in A category under CAP reservation? I have scored 4857 rank in entrance exam
  13. Can I expect a government medical seat after scoring 93 marks out of 180 in PCB under category reservation
  14. Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category
  15. Admission in Gandhi Medical College after scoring 400 rank in EAMCET medical entrance test under OC reservation?
  16. Will I get BVSc seat after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Will I get a computer science seat in government or self financing college in Kerala if I am under Hindu Ezhava Category?
  18. Where can I get a seat after scoring 8000 rank in GPAT under BCE reservation?
3rd October 2012, 09:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where will I get a seat after scoring 3914 rank in reservation category?

You have only mentioned the rank but unfortunately, you haven't mentioned the name of the board and the degree program for which you have qualified the entrance exam!

There are so many degree programs in so many disciplines.

In the absence of such vital informations, it is not possible to provide the dates on self assumptions.

The next time you seek information for such inquiries do mention the name of the exam and the discipline in which you have qualified the entrance exam.
3rd October 2012, 09:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where will I get a seat after scoring 3914 rank in reservation category?

You have only mentioned the rank but unfortunately, you haven't mentioned the name of the board and the degree program for which you have qualified the entrance exam!

There are so many degree programs in so many disciplines.

In the absence of such vital informations, it is not possible to provide the dates on self assumptions.

The next time you seek information for such inquiries, do mention the name of the exam and the discipline in which you have qualified the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?