7th February 2017, 11:29 AM
konda aparna

Whether an Arts graduate and D.Ed holder eligible to get government Art Craft teacher job? Eligibility criteria required for it?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Art stream and have complete D.Ed course. Please tell me am I eligible to get government Art Craft teacher job? Eligibility criteria required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  2. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  4. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  6. How can I become a government craft teacher?
  7. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Art and Craft Teacher course for B.Com graduate?
  9. How can I become an Arts and Craft Teacher after completing B.Sc and B.Ed courses?
  10. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does CMJ provide Arts and Crafts course? Is this government affiliated
  12. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  13. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?
  16. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  17. B.Sc (BZC Group) holder is eligible for TGT Arts Teacher job?
  18. Top colleges for BFA in India? Details of CEED and foreign value of CEED?
25th July 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether an Arts graduate and D.Ed holder eligible to get government Art Craft teacher job? Eligibility criteria required for it?

I am finished PG Diploma in Art and Craft., B.A. TAMIL. , B.DIT., HDSE., D.TED.. I Want get any teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?