11th March 2021, 03:59 PM
LokeshGowda123644

Whether Associate Professor of University is a Gazetted Officer or not?

Hi friends, I am here to know that Associate Professor of a university is a Gazetted Offer A or B? Even I don't know whether they are Gazetted Officer or not. Please help me to know about this asap.

4th April 2021, 02:32 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Whether Associate Professor of University is a Gazetted Officer or not?

Yes, lecturers/associate professors of University are gazetted officers. They come in Grade A category.

Also, headmasters of government schools are termed as Gazetted Officer in grade A category.

13th May 2021, 02:32 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Associate Professor of University is a Gazetted Officer or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokeshGowda123644 View Post
Hi friends, I am here to know that Associate Professor of a university is a Gazetted Offer A or B? Even I don't know whether they are Gazetted Officer or not. Please help me to know about this asap.
A lecturer in a government college is a gazetted officer. Teachers working in a government school are not gazetted, officers.
Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors of Central and State Universities; Principal of degree-colleges-in-India, falls under class 1 or A.

28th April 2022, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Assistant professor department of Sanskrit is a gazated officer

15th June 2022, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the group/ class of Junior/ Degree College Lecturer in Andhra Pradesh Government. They are comes under Class -I or II and Group A or B. Kindly clarify.

17th November 2022, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

whether a Professor of Govt. Medical college is a category A Gazetted Officer?

28th January 2023, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a professor in a government aided college be transferred to fully government colleges?

7th July 2023, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Asso.professor in grant-in-aid colleges in Gujarat state is Gazzetted on non-Gazzetted post?please reply it.

28th July 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sevice rules of afficers notified in stats / central gazette are only called Gazetted officers

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?