25th March 2022, 05:33 PM
hasieee

Whether to choose Arts or CEC in class 11?

I want to take fashion designing as my career, so I am in 10th class right now and I don't want to take maths in 11th and 12th..so I am stuck between the confusion of whether to choose ARTS or CEC in my 11th class ...so I want you to help me by giving a solution that which is more beneficial to take and pursue my dream career, and which is connected to fashion designing ...

hope I will get a solution as soon as possible, as I am searching for a college right now...and get I can get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

thank you

31st March 2022, 05:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether to choose Arts or CEC in class 11?

The difference depends on what you want to be in future and which subject has interested you the most till 10th.

Commerce consists of accountancy, business studies, economics, maths, ip

Humanities consists of history, political science, geography.

Choose your subject wisely and listen to your heart and mind as well. Keep your ears shut when other advices you, because at the end of the day it is you who has to study and not them. Better to choose a subject which has connection to what you want to be tomorrow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?