20th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?

My question is that is it good to choose arts stream in 11? If yes then why? And what career opportunities do we have if we choose arts stream in 11?
Plz tell me all about arts & plz tell me all its advantages or disadvantages.
I am a student of St.Mary's. My parents want that i should choose arts but i want to go in commerce stream. My parents say that there is no future in commerce. Is it true? They also say that by taking arts u can choose any career stream afterwords but in commerce u cannot?

I m very confused. Plz tell me what to do?

2nd June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?

what is the advantage of studying arts and science in 11th standard? if i study that which work do i get? plszzzzzzzzz answer me.........
3rd June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?

My question is that which stream should i take ater ssc to become a artist. am also interested in psychology and humanity. please guide and suggest some options.
5th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

why maths for economics honours
15th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I dont know what to do with arts.
16th June 2011, 01:58 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

If you love commerce then go for it ..commerce have small scope in comparison science so it is risky ...
but i suggest you go for Bcom
there after prepare for bank PO
you just see employment news and apply for bank PO exam ..
because after commerce back ground you have one of the best option is bank po ..
in this present time SBI have 4987 vacancy application forms are available in market
basically this exam conduct in 3 phases
1- written exam
2- group discussion/personal interview
3- add both phase marks and publish the result
date of exam 07/08/11
more details see the website
www.sbi.co.in
good luck
20th June 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

M d studnt of class 12th wid commerce stream wat cn i do aftr compltng my 12th plzzz.. Suggst me a bst optn...
20th June 2011, 02:06 AM
rags07

M d studnt of 12th stndrd wid commerce wat cn i do aftr comptng my 12th plzzz.. Suggst me a gud optn...
20th June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hallo! am reeshabh and i want to know that if i have to do m.a in literature what r the steps to pass by and i want international languages in that stream, i am from gurukul school mumbai and passed 10th please sort off my queries.
thankyou
21st June 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

should i must select the stream in which m interested or good at??
22nd June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the career oppurtunities in arts
4th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

carrier after 10th class
6th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? what is the scope of arts in job for future
10th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what are scope in arts we can get?????will there be a successful career in ti???what r the good degree we can get????
what are other collage accept Delhi for arts???
19th July 2011, 08:30 PM

sir,i am sutdent of arts.. what the course of arts for girls..
24th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I m very interested in biology...but im bit scared of maths..
so , wic option schould i choose after 10th...?
plse suggest me..!
28th July 2011, 10:53 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
Check this site for all information about MA:
http://www.ethirajcollege.in/eligibility_criteria.html

All the very best
Connect with us on
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
4th August 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

give some information about home science
18th August 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the medical field in arts plse suggest me iam totally confused ............
3rd September 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

wat r the scopes in arts field
/
3rd September 2011, 07:06 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

[QUOTE=Unregistered;544876]My question is that is it good to choose arts stream in 11? And what career do we have if we choose arts stream in 11?

arts is good in its own place and commerce is good in its place,you shouldn't be comparing these 2 things,you should always follow your interest..
arts is a very bad stream and there is a lot of scope for doing things..commerce is limited but job opprtunities are very good..the people who join arts mostly become lecturers or go for IAS..so its your decision
3rd September 2011, 08:18 PM
brij_kishor

Smile Re: Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?

yr any of the branch is not bad...there are a lot of options tooo....u can cmplt 12th with this stream nd the b.a nd then b.ed will be a great option 4 you ....dnt take any tnsn ok...
16th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?

IN MY OPENION commerce is better than arts
9th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

CAN PCM be taken If I need to do BFA and MFA
7th December 2011, 12:05 PM
tuntunia

If you love commerce then go for it ..commerce have small scope in comparison science so it is risky ...
because after commerce back ground you have one of the best option is bank po ..
in this present time SBI have 4987 vacancy application forms are available in market
1- written exam
date of exam 07/08/11
www.sbi.co.in
7th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Well, this is the biggest problem which every student has to face regarding their career.All the three streams are good & have a lot of scope for the hardworkers.But for the shirkers & depressed one every stream has a dark future ahead.

Parents ko sirf itna samjhaayo ki Life mein ek career ka decision hi khud ka hona chahiye aur kamaayabi bhi usi ko milti hai jisme career decide karne ka dum hota hai.

My advise for You-
Commerce ka Future agar hota Dark........?
To socho ki kya lagta nahin humaari INDIAN ECONOMY par question mark??
Banks ko chalaane ke liye agar hota nahin commerce parne waala,
To apne paise ka humein khud hi banna parta rakhwaala.
Arts ho ya science Stream wahi choose karna......
Jisme milta ho tumhe interest karne ka poora apni life ka har ek sapna.

Advantages of arts stream-
In Arts you have many career options like Fashion designing, Jewelry designing, Teaching, Fine Artist, Dancer, Singer, Actor, Good writer or may be a Politician or Lawyer too.

Disadvantages Of arts stream-
A very simple sa disadvantage yahi hai ki jo art student hota hai usko science or Commerce ki samajh bilkul bhi nahin hoti as each & every student is a master of its own profession & field.
7th January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i m an average student and i have scored 43% in 10th standard i m very much intrested in arts but everyone says that if you niss the ias exam you will be nothing in your life plz suggest me what to do ,to take arts or commerce
10th February 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have taken science(PCMB),i have scored 78% percent in 10th......now the problem is i am confused what to do after my 12th?in the mid-term of 11th i discovered i have no interest in biology,i want to take a field in science where i enjoy my work!!!!!.......plz sugest me sumthing as far as possible,as my disinterest is badly affecting my other subjects.......
8th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the best career options in the faculty of arts
28th March 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i just gav my board exmz nd i want to go in psycology and im even good in science in biology i even topped my skul in national biotechnology so in which field should i go in 11th?
29th March 2012, 12:25 AM
shirley_schmidt

Hi dear,
As you haven't told that what is your strong point or what is your weak point, but for your sake i will told you what you can opt after 10th standard.
as a student of medical field i will highly recommend you to take biology as a subject in 11th standard as it have lot of scope in the future , but if you don;t like to read biology then you have other chices such as mathematics and commerce
as both of have high degree of job opportunities.
Thanks
29th March 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hey .i wanna become i.a.s so in cls 11 should i go for arts stream
1st May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose commerce stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose commerce stream/
2nd May 2012, 11:55 AM
tyler_durdun

Sometime it happens that you are very strong in subject but can't get good marks.

So don't worry you know about your strength and command on the subject.choose subject according to your intrest.

Marks in any subject doesn't define your future in that subject you can get good marks in that subject by hard work with your intrest.

I have seen many student which have less then 60% marks in 12tn and are topper in Engineering.so it depends on your intrest ang regular study.

you have got good marks in your 10th class but Lil bit average marks in science subjects...its seems that you have less interest in science subjects...so you should go for commerce stream or you can choose science stream with maths subjects...here both options are very good if you have interest so...
so choose stream as per your own interest because there is no matter how many marks you got in 10th...it all depends on your capacity and interest to study subjects...
good luck.

Its not about your percentage , Its about your interest in subjects and what you want to be in future.
Your percentage is good only.
You can find many career options in science stream then commerce.
If you go for science you can apply for B TECH in future as a engineer or apply for NDA to join defence.
You will find many government jobs in science but If you go for commerce you are towards business field and like to do CA or B.COM in future studies.
GOOD LUCK
26th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to became a nurse so is it possible to became a nurse by taking arts stream,, please suggest me, i m soo confused???
4th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

If i take science group with out maths there is any job oppurtunity for me plsss advise me
14th June 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I'VE ENTERED MY FIRST PU.I HAVE CHOSEN ARTS.I TOOK UP HESP IN THE BEGINNING.NOW I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO PPES BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY TOGETHER.BOTH THE SUBJECTS INTEREST ME.AM ALSO A LITERATURE ENTHUSIAST AND SOCIAL STUDIES LOVER.SO,WHAT IS THE SCOPE IN THIS STREAM?
24th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m renu choudhary....my question is that.......which stream i hv 2 tak in 11th std???? i want 2 do LL.b..........i m very confused...plz suggest me..........plz........
12th July 2012, 09:29 PM
sunil deep

It is too good choose arts stream. There are many options for govt. jobs

My advice to you don't follow anybody like ship (bhaid )
13th July 2012, 01:23 AM
mailtococktail

Hi dear,

1- written exam
date of exam 07/08/11
www.sbi.co.in
Thanks
16th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;544876]My question is that is it good to choose arts stream in 11? If yes then why? And what career opportunities do we have if we choose arts stream in 11?
Plz tell me all about arts & plz tell me all its advantages or disadvantages.
I am a student of St.Mary's. My parents want that i should choose arts but i want to go in commerce stream. My parents say that there is no future in commerce. Is it true? They also say that by taking arts u can choose any career stream afterwords but in commerce u cannot?

I m very confused. Plz tell me what to do?
15th April 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I don't have much interest in any stream but i can do hard work and i want to earn much money when i think of pcm den engineering i don't have interest and if i think of pcb then it need immense hardwork so i am confused which stream should i go for?
13th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

My qustion is that is there any good job oppurunity in arts stream? If yes than how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?