7th March 2021, 10:29 AM
N boomika

Whether correspondence MCA program is valuable?

Hello friends, I have finished my BCA program from Thiruvalluvar University. I want to study MCA through correspondence in any university. So, if I do this MCA course in correspondence mode then is it valuable or not?

14th March 2021, 06:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether correspondence MCA program is valuable?

MCA i.e. Masters in Computer Applications is a technical course that requires practical implementation of concepts that you are studying under this course. So, to better understand this course, you must go through proper lab sessions as it is done in regular course.

As you have thought to complete MCA through distance mode, then you can go for it. But, you may not get its full benefit as there will be no lab sessions having instructor. At last, you may face issues while solving practical problems of coding during placement sessions of companies.

So, in case, if you are practically quite strong and can manage it on your own, then you can do correspondence course. In this way, you will get MCA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?