19th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?

Hi. I'm working in an It company. I would like to quit this job and i wish to become a lecturer. I'm willing to M.E in Correspondence. Will it be valuable to do M.E in correspondence? If so, which university I should prefer to do my higher studies? Please guide me... Anxious to get your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  2. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  3. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  4. Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?
  5. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  6. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course?
  7. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  8. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore?
  9. Completed MCA with 48% : Will I get a job in a good company?
  10. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  11. Is correspondence MBA a good choice?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Which stream to prefer in MBA through correspondence?
  14. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. Is MCA Correspondence from IGNOU valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college or university to prefer to do MBA correspondence and regular? What is the duration of the course?
  18. Should I prefer MCA regular or correspondence? I am pursuing BCA final year
2nd May 2014, 07:55 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?

Master in Engineering (M.E) which is equally known as M.Tech or Master in Technology which is the study of master degree comes after B.E bachelor in Engineering or B.Tech bachelor in Technology. The M.E course is studied by the students only for the Lecture job and some students join a good company after this course. The best college of this course is

Indian Institute Of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, kharagpur
Indian Institute Of Technology, Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati
College of Engineering and Technology
Anna University
National University Of technology, Rourkela
Delhi College of technology
Bhopal Institute Of technology
Motilal Nehru National College of Technology
Bengali Engineering and Science University

And much Institution in this India are Giving You Master in Engineering courses But In Correspondence the best college in India is Lovely Professional University, Sikkim Manipal University, Indira Gandhi open technical Institution.

These colleges are giving you a lot of facilities in your course Master in Engineering. These Colleges are Offering you study material at the time of admission. You just go to the site of one of this college and fill up the application and take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?