13th September 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphics Art of YCMOU is approved by AICTE?

Is diploma in printing technology and graphic art of YCMOU is approved by AICTE? Where can I get the official information on the same? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to check if my diploma course is approved by UGC and AICTE? -- [New]
  2. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  3. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  4. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  5. List of AICTE approved YCMOU undertaken colleges offering M.Arch(Construction Management) in Pune?
  6. Is distance learning Diploma course approved by AICTE?
  7. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  8. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  10. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  11. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  12. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  13. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  14. Names of the courses after SSC entrance exam?
  15. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  16. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. Is East West institute of technology approved by AICTE to join diploma course?
14th September 2017, 10:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphics Art of YCMOU is approved by AICTE?

YCMOU refers to Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is one of the popular open university in Maharashtra as it holds the recognition of various regulatory organizations like UGC/NCTE/AICTE for various academic courses.

Now as far as you are concerned about the recognition of diploma in printing technology and graphic art course from YCMOU by AICTE then for your information I would like to let you know that it is not recognized according to the information available on the link http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/WebFiles/UGC-YCMOU%20Approval%20Letter-2016.pdf.

You can yourself check and confirm the recognition of your desired course by referring to the above provided link.
17th September 2017, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphics Art of YCMOU is approved by AICTE?

I have done my Diploma in printing technology and graphic art w.e.f. June 2013 to may 2015 from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra open University in distance education. Can these rules apply for me which UGS ask from June 2016 about approval
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?