22nd February 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jadavpur University, Kolkata offers MCA via distance mode of education?

I wanted to do MCA via distance mode of education. I'm from Calcutta so wanted to know whether Jadavpur University provides distance education in MCA? If yes, then how can I apply for it?

27th February 2018, 08:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Jadavpur University, Kolkata offers MCA via distance mode of education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to do MCA via distance mode of education. I'm from Calcutta so wanted to know whether Jadavpur University provides distance education in MCA? If yes, then how can I apply for it?
Jadavpur university is a public university located in Kolkata. It has two campus one is in Jadavpur and the other one is in Salt Lake. The university does not offer distance course. It is a regular course and the course duration for MCA is 3 years (full time) and is has an availability of 44 seats only.

The admission to the MCA program will be based on the WB JECA 2018 i.e West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination that is to be held on July,2018.

The application form for this program is usually available from the month of April and May. The registration process starts from May and ends on June.

For more details keep a track on the official website of Jadavpur University : www.jaduniv.edu.in/
27th February 2018, 11:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jadavpur University, Kolkata offers MCA via distance mode of education?

Jadavpur University offers full time Master of Computer Application with duration of 3 years.
According to official site of Jadavpur University, it intakes 44 candidates every year.

While for Distance education, it offers only one course 'Master of Arts in Environment and Development'.

For additional information regarding courses, you can contact through their details.

Jadavpur University
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Rd,
Kolkata - 700032.

Phone Number
+91 33 2457 2227
30th May 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Please give in details about MCA course in distance mode through my mail ID. My mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?