5th May 2012, 07:43 PM
shabanurag

What is the fee structure for MSc Zoology correspondence course?

please tell me the fee of m.sc. zoology by correspnding....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Ph.D in Correspondence being a candidate of M.Sc in Zoology? Fee structure for this course?
  2. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  3. Fee structure of MSc Zoology course?
  4. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  5. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  6. Universities to pursue MSc in Zoology through correspondence?
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  8. Is there any option to do MSc Zoology through correspondence? What is the exam place? I have completed BSc in Zoology with 56%
  9. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  10. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  16. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  17. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  18. What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?
18th July 2012, 07:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc Zoology correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabanurag View Post
please tell me the fee of m.sc. zoology by correspnding....please tell me what is it

There are various Universities which offers M.Sc program in Zoology though Distance mode and the Fee structure of every University varies from each other. Following are the list of some of the Universities which offers the program along with their Fee detail:

The Bharatiar University, School of Distance Education offers M.Sc in Zoology through Distance mode. The duration of the program is two years. For information regarding Fee Structure refer to the following Link..

The Allagappa University Distance Education offers M.Sc in Zoology through Distance mode. The duration of the program is two years. For information regarding Fee Structure refer to the following Link.
5th December 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i m iram i want to take admission in jamia milia uni for class Msc zoo.hons when form will applied?
17th February 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the total fee for M.SC. zoology from lucknow university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?