19th March 2019, 10:25 AM
YUVARAJ N706

Whether NIOS students face difficulties to secure Government jobs?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done my 10th from NIOS Board. However, I am looking forward to do my Intermediate with GSEB Board. My aim is to get Government jobs. But I have heard that NIOS students face difficulties to get Government jobs. Is it true?

21st March 2019, 11:23 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS students face difficulties to secure Government jobs?

National Institute of Open Schooling widely known as NIOS is a central education board established by Ministry of Human Resource Development and is equivalent with CBSE, ICSI and GSEB. Yes, it is valid and equivalent to CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. So you will not face any difficulty in securing government job.
21st March 2019, 02:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates passed from NIOS are not going to difficulty in getting government jobs.

NIOS is a recognised board under MHRD and candidates passed from the board are eligible to appear for entrance examination as per their qualification.

So, you just need to focus on the preparation for the entrance examination.
21st March 2019, 03:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a recognised board under MHRD.

Candidates passed 12th from NIOS are eligible to appear for the entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for final selection.

So, you need to focus on the preparation for the examination to get recruitment.
23rd March 2019, 12:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

No, this is not true. NIOS is a highly recognized board. It is equally valuable as any other ICSE, CBSE or any state board.

You can pursue any course and job in any sector whether government or private through National Institute of Open Schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?