25th July 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any difficulties in finding jobs having failed in one paper in Intermediate?

I failed in Physics in Higher Secondary but passed in best of 5 method and I completed B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Will I face any difficulties in finding jobs in future?

12th August 2020, 08:32 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Will I face any difficulties in finding jobs having failed in one paper in Intermediate?

No,definitely not, you will not find any difficulty in finding jobs except the jobs in the specialized sector of Physics.
13th August 2020, 01:43 AM
yaswant rajpoot

Default Re: Will I face any difficulties in finding jobs having failed in one paper in Intermediate?

There is no problem in finding jobs in future because examination board ask you to pass the entrance or recruitment test to get the job .but sometimes they can ask you of your overall percentage but they will not ask of any particular subject.so keep studying without having such kind of fear.
19th August 2020, 04:21 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

No, you will not face any problem as you have completed your B.Sc. If you failed in B.Sc then it will be issue. Job depend on your performance in the interview. The way you present to the interviewers. That's matter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?