13th March 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Whether Sunrise University, Alwar has AICTE/UGC approval?

Hi friends, I have joined Diploma Engineering course in Sunrise University, Alwar. I just want to know that this university is approved by AICTE/UGC? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

15th March 2019, 02:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Sunrise University, Alwar has AICTE/UGC approval?

Sunrise University, Alwar is recognized by University Grants Commission. AICTE is technical body which approves technical courses. You can read more about this university at its official link which is Click Here .
15th March 2019, 05:15 PM
NeptuneSpear

Yes, Sunrise University is approved by University Grant commission under UGC act 1956. If you visit university official website i.e. www.sunriseuniversity.in. there they clearly mention it that the university approved by UGC. You will get all the other information regarding university establishment etc on their about us page.
15th March 2019, 06:14 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Sunrise University is a deemed university established by act under Rajasthan Government.

This university is recognized by University Grants Commission.
17th March 2019, 11:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Sunrise University, Alwar do hold the recognition of UGC under UGC Act 1956 and hence any degree course offered by the same university is valid and acceptable for further studies or any job application.

For more details regarding the Sunrise University, you can refer to the link www.sunriseuniversity.in.
17th March 2019, 02:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, that is correct. The university is UGC approved.

You can the details on the college website www.sunriseuniversity.in

There Courses B.Tech. M.tech, mba, mca, b.pharmacy, m.pharmacy, bhms degree are approved of AICTE , government of rajasthan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?