26th June 2016, 03:32 PM
Dolu89

Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar?

Sir,
I want to get Government job. I am from Haryana and want to get Government jobs in Haryana. I am doing B.A. from Sunrise University, Alwar. Please tell me is it possible for me to get Government jobs?

27th June 2016, 06:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar?

Yes, you can get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar.

Sunrise University, Alwar is established under Sunrise University Act, 2011 (Act No. 25 of 2011) and recognized by University Grant Commission u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.

So, being a UGC recognized university, your degree from the university is valid for any type of government job in India.

27th June 2016, 10:58 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar?

Yes, you can get job in Haryana. If you wish for central government jobs then be ready to move any where in India. But you apply for the state government jobs then you may get it within Haryana. Apply for any of the jobs after completing graduation. You can also apply for the bank Jobs.
Note:- Minimum age to apply for the government jobs is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years in case of general category.
If you fall under SC/ST category you will get age relaxation of 5 yeas.
If you fall under OBC category you will get age relaxation of 3 yeas.

27th June 2016, 12:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A student of Sunrise University, Alwar. The Sunrise University is approved by Govt. of Rajasthan and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC). Since, the Sunrise University is a recognised univeristy, you can apply for government jobs in Haryana. Getting a government job is different issue, it all depends on your talent and performance in the examinations.

27th June 2016, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolu89 View Post
Sir,
I want to get Government job. I am from Haryana and want to get Government jobs in Haryana. I am doing B.A. from Sunrise University, Alwar. Please tell me is it possible for me to get Government jobs?
After completion of B.A degree, you can apply for government sector jobs like Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSAT exam. Final year students are also eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

10th July 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I got government job being M.A. Sanskrit from sunrise university alwar. PleaseTell me as soon as mob no 9068317802

8th February 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government teaching jobs being student of B.A from sunrises University alwar Rajasthan

24th March 2017, 09:00 AM
Vamsi Kishore

Hi this Vamsi completed BCom degree in 2015 from sunrise university I received mark sheet of three years but till today I don't received od and provision please help me out how to get my od and provision certificate it's very urgent to me and there is no proper contact number to contact sunrise university office
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3875.jpg
Views:	6574
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	208276   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3879.jpg
Views:	7938
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	208277  

22nd August 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, tell me about the sunrise university provided fake degree or not someone tells us university give degree in 2 or 3 months its realty or not

15th September 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir this certificate is valid in bihar also I want to get Bsc IT from sunrise University so it is helpful to apply govt. Job in India so I want to know that is right or wrong or sir what is TRP AND SRU IN MARKSHEEP what is difference between them??

7th December 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a Diploma Civil Engineering student of Sunrise University, Alwar & is this approved by the AICTE & UGC...
[email protected]

7th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government jobs in Rajasthan being a B.Com student of Sunrise University, Alwar?

14th November 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

They all crying because they all have the illegal degree Sunrise university provides . They cant believe they could use it to get government job, they have a fear to get caught,

20th December 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got M.A. sanskrit from this university. Is valid for government job. Tell me as soo as.

17th October 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation in sunrise unviersty Alwar Rajasthan. I have apply Govt job jn haryana please tell me sunrise university approved in haryana Govt [email protected]
phone-8816819519

30th January 2020, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i get goverment job in haryana being a bsc student of subharti university meerut

8th July 2020, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

is sunrise university degree valid for WES evaluation of Canada?

12th July 2023, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am from haryana and I complete my graduation (BMLT) from Chandigarh group of college jhanjeri mohali is this valid for government sector

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?