17th July 2018, 09:52 PM
Biswati Mukherjee

Whether Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University?

Hello, I am going to get admission in Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar of Madhya Pradesh. I just want to know that this college is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University or not. Please tell me about this immediately.

19th July 2018, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University?

As per my knowledge, yes Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH 26, Narsinghpur Road, Sironja, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470228
Phone: 075822 81000
21st July 2018, 12:19 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Swami Vivekanand College, Sagar is affiliated to Swami Vivekanand University?

Swami Vivekanand University is a private university in Madhya Pradesh established in the year 2012.
This university offers different level degrees in different subjects. It is recognised by UGC (University Grants Commission)

For more details about the courses, eligibility requirements and admission process you can visit the official website of the Swami Vivekanand University.
20th July 2021, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Swami Vivekanand University, sagar mp
Diploma mining engineering is upruval to DGMS ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?