29th February 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?

Hello,
Is Swami Vivekanand University have Diploma in Electronics and Communication course and its affiliated to AICTE? Please reply me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut AICTE approved for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  3. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by AICTE and UGC
  4. Is Swami Vivekanand University (MP) approved by AICTE and UGC for doing Mechanical diploma course?
  5. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  7. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  8. Is Swami Vivekanand PCI affiliated?
  9. Is swami vivekanand university affiliated to UGC and NCTE?
  10. Is government engineering college Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai?
  11. Is Swami vivekanand university MP approved by AICTE?
  12. Is Swami Vivekanand University MP approved by UGC and AICTE to run Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. B.P.Ed course offered by Swami Vivekanand University is approved by NCTE?
  14. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  15. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by NCTE and UGC for diploma chemical engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Government jobs if I have diploma in Swami Vivekananda University?
  17. How to do diploma of pharmacy in Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar?
  18. Will I get Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut or Sharda University after completing B.Tech in Civil?
29th February 2016, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?

No, Swami Vivekanand University does not offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The university offers Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. The Swami Vivekanand University is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?