26th September 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Who all can I apply for National Level Science Talent Search Examination?

How can I apply for National Level Science Talent Search examination? In which all subject areas this exam is conducted? For, which all classes or standard this exam offers? What are the benefits of this exam?

29th September 2019, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all can I apply for National Level Science Talent Search Examination?

National Level Science Talent Search Examination:

Students of class 1st to 12th can participate, provided their schools are registered with NTSE.
However, individual entries are also accepted in case the school is not tied up with the NTSE.

Application forms are generally released in the month of September or October every year.
Admit cards are available in the month of January.
Exam is conducted in the month of January or February.
Results are declared shortly after exam.

Exam Pattern:

Class 2nd - 50 questions .

Class 3rd - 75 questions.

Class 4th to 12th - Hundred questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?