23rd October 2019, 01:38 PM
Murtaza Ali007

Who all are eligible to become Indian Railway Traffic Controller?

Sir/Mam, please tell me the condition mentioned below is possible or not? If I will complete my 11th and 12th by taking PCM and after 12th I will complete degree of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Then will I be eligible for giving IRTS exam to become a Indian Railway Traffic Controller? I am studying in 10th now.

10th July 2020, 09:47 PM
vishal06645

Default Re: Who all are eligible to become Indian Railway Traffic Controller?

Just Check the EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION section in the given link:
Read carefully

https://www.careerindia.com/upsc/irts-exam-e11.html
29th August 2020, 12:04 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Who all are eligible to become Indian Railway Traffic Controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murtaza Ali007 View Post
Sir/Mam, please tell me the condition mentioned below is possible or not? If I will complete my 11th and 12th by taking PCM and after 12th I will complete degree of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Then will I be eligible for giving IRTS exam to become a Indian Railway Traffic Controller? I am studying in 10th now.
For IRTS ,education qualification :- candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognised Universities within the age limit of 21-30 years( The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/ECOs/SSCOs/Bling/defense personnel )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?