19th November 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of Traffic Inspector in the Indian Railway?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the Traffic Inspector post of Indian Railway so I want to know the qualification criteria required to apply for the post. I also want to know what is the salary of Traffic Inspector in the Indian Railway? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the salary for a Railway Traffic Inspector in NF Railways?
  2. How to join Indian Railway Traffic Service after SSLC?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  6. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  7. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  8. What are the job opportuinities for B.Com graduates?
  9. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?
  11. Eligibility to write IRTS Exam? When will be the next IRTS Exam?
  12. How to get a job in railways after completing B.Com
  13. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Services available in Indian railway after 10th? Expected salary?
  15. Qualification required for Guard job in Indian Railway? Salary and selection process?
  16. Can I get a good salary in Indian Railways holding a B.Tech degree in Civil engineering? What is the scope in civil engineering in Indian Railway?
  17. Reference books for Railway protection force inspector and sub inspector exams?
  18. Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?
20th November 2016, 09:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of Traffic Inspector in the Indian Railway?

In order to apply for traffic inspector position in Indian Railway you must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized college/university. Candidates who have completed their diploma in Rail Transport and Management from Rail Transport Institute are also eligible.

The candidates who are selected for the post of Railway Inspector will get a minimum salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
21st November 2016, 10:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Salary Structure of Traffic Inspector in the Indian Railway :-

Pay Scale : 9300-34800

Grade Pay : 4200

Initial Pay : 9300

Qualification required to apply for the post is Degree from recognized university or equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport (Containerization) awarded by Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi will be additional desirable qualification.

Age limit should not be more than 40 years of age.
18th May 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the group of inspecto
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?