20th February 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Will doing MCA through distance learning be worth it?

I've hear that getting job with a distance learning degree is hard. Is that true? I am planning to do MCA via distance mode of education. Would it be worth doing it? Will I get good jobs?

23rd February 2020, 12:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will doing MCA through distance learning be worth it?

Yes, definitely it is worth doing MCA from distance mode. In case, if you are working somewhere and unable to attend regular classes of MCA, then distance mode is the best option for you.

Even if you are doing distance mode, then you can get jobs after completing MCA. Comparatively with regular mode, it is little difficult just because it merely depends on recruiter's policy as some of them don't prefer correspondence mode candidates.

However, you must maintain your percentage above 60% in MCA if you are pursuing through distance mode. You can get jobs in reputed MNCs like TCS, Infosys, etc. as well as startups in metropolitan cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?