13th June 2011, 12:20 AM
Gerthana

Will i be able to get a seat in foreigner quota with 199 marks in medical colleges of Chennai?

my cut off mark for the year is 199 will it be possible to get MBBS seat in madras medical college / stanley medical college / kilpauk medical college under the foreigner quota.

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in any of the 3 medical colleges in Chennai after scoring a cutoff of 199.25 with overall rank of 353 and community rank of 224?
  2. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  3. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  4. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  5. Which colleges can I try under sports quota? Will I get a seat in any colleges under Anna University Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get a medical seat in Madras Medical College/Stanley Medical College/Kilpauk Medical after scoring 199 cutoff?
  7. Will I get a seat in self financing colleges after scoring 1208 medical rank in MBC quota
  8. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  10. Is there any NRE quota in government medical colleges in Kerala for MBBS seat? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  12. Can I study BDS with 199.25 marks in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?
  13. Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota? -- [New]
  14. MBBS Admission in Kerala for NRIs Quota
  15. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  16. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  18. Can I get nursing seat in any government medical college in Chennai
15th August 2015, 01:26 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will i be able to get a seat in foreigner quota with 199 marks in medical colleges of Chennai?

There are a separate quota for certain class of students such as foreign students and you can get the seat under the quota will be decided if you cross the cutoff marks.

The allotment of colleges and branches is decided in the counseling and it depend upon whether you cross the cutoff marks or not.

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :
* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?