3rd June 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to appear for NEET exam after passing the improvement exam of Physics paper?

I have got only 17 marks in Physics theory since, this is a fail mark I will give improvement exam only for physics and if I pass then will I be eligible for the NEET exam?

5th June 2018, 05:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear for NEET exam after passing the improvement exam of Physics paper?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEET. NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognized board with PCB and English as main paper.

Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in PCB. So, you can appear for examination. After qualifying in examination eligible for admission in the medical course in government college or private institution.
6th June 2018, 12:05 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear for NEET exam after passing the improvement exam of Physics paper?

Yes, you are eligible for attending the NEET exam.

The eligibility requirements are listed below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The age limit should be between 17 - 25 years.
- There is upper age limit relaxation for reserved candidates.
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 education in PCB stream from any recognized board.
- The minimum percentage required for general candidates is 50% and there is 5% relaxation for reserved candidates.

If you apply for improvements and clear the physics subject and get the 50% in your 12th class education then you are eligible to apply for MEET exam.

For more detailed information visit the official website of CBSE NEET.
6th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB from a recognized board.

Candidate age must be 17 to 25 years.

Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam with passing the improvement exam in Physics paper.
6th June 2018, 05:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to write NEET exam before passing also as because appearing candidates are also eligible. But in case of admission it is compulsory to have passed Intermediate from at least 60 percent marks.
After clearing improvement examination you are eligible to get admission.
14th July 2020, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I score 20 marks in theory paper of physics, and in practical 28, and I am from SC category, can i eligible for neet ?
21st July 2020, 07:43 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I score 20 marks in theory paper of physics, and in practical 28, and I am from SC category, can i eligible for neet ?
The minimum qualification required to be eligible for applying for NEET is=

••Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NEET.

••12th percentage required for NEET 2020 are separate for each category and can be listed as under.
UR - 50%,
OBC/SC/ST - 40%,
PWD - 45%
These eligibility marks in 12th to be considered are aggregate marks only of PCB subjects.
21st August 2021, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in physics, can i join mbbs by appearing in nios on demand exam for physics???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?