19th July 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Will I face any issue during SSC CHSL examination on mentioning wrong Board in the application form?

I have mistakenly filled wrong board name in the SSC CHSL, 2019 registration form. I had to filled CBSE in Matriculation details but mistakenly I filled BSEB. Will there be any problem in my SSC CHSL exam? Though I have received admit card. Or, is there any way to make correction?Please reply.

26th July 2019, 12:52 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I face any issue during SSC CHSL examination on mentioning wrong Board in the application form?

You can send a mail to SSC to inform their the problem. They will definitely help you. Or you can contact to ssc regional office to solve your problem.
Here I have provided you all regional office address and mail id inside the link https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Feedback
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?