11th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to correct the misspelled name in the application form of SSC CHSL?

My name is Sunil Kumar but in application form of SSC CHSL I filled only Sunil. What should I do? In SSC CHSL 2015 my score is 121 in OBC Category. Please tell me.

17th June 2016, 11:48 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to correct the misspelled name in the application form of SSC CHSL?

You have filled wrong application in SSC CHSL exam. You have scored 121 in this exam. Now it is very difficult to get correct this issue. The main reason is that it is clearly mentioned in the advertisement that any wrong filling details in the application form will result to disqualification of candidature.

>>But still you can try once to get this problem resolved. For this you have to firstly write an email to SSC mentioning your problem and requesting to resolve this issue. If they do not respond the e mail in 7-8 days then you have to visit to the SSC office for this problem. If the problem is not resolved from there then you can’t do anything for this.
16th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct the misspelled name in the application form of SSC CHSL?

Sir/mam, I have done a mistake in registration of CHSL.
Instead of PH(oh) I have filled NO.
When I went to fill MTS form , I found there is NO in place of PH, I want to correct this mistake, which I have done earlier, please guide me how could I do this correction.
This is humbly request as last date of MTS form is near.
Thank you.
4th October 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir/ madam, I have done a mistake in my application status my father correct name is Mahesh yadav but application status show Manish yadav my name is jyotika yadav my roll no. 3001050917 "sscmts" 2016. Kindly requested to you please correction my father name. My email ID is prabhat yadav [email protected]
23rd November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I did a mistake by filling SSC MTS application form I misspelled my name but now I got qualified is there any chance to get the job please reply me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?