16th April 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?

Thanks For I have received a mail of addresses of colleges in mumbai But my questions is that will I get admission even if I m not from Maharashtra. Bcoz I belong to Rajasthan and I want admission in mumbai medical colleg. So if I can get what should be the procidures.
Please get me Info. How should And from where should I start my way to any medical college in mumbai Please report early as possible

18th December 2011, 03:27 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?

Hello friend, yes you can get admission in Maharashtra even if you are not fro Maharashtra. You will have appear in the entrance exam MHT-CET after 12th. The eligibility for the admission is you must have 50% marks in your PCB group in class 12th. Based on your performance in entrance exam you will get admission in respective college. For the detailed information about exam, syllabus, previous cutoffs please visit http://www.dmer.org
2nd May 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?

my son is appearing for MHT-CET exam . to get admission to medical/engg collage at mumbai domicile certificate is compulsory or not please tell.
28th September 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

how will i get admission if am from kenya,africa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?