8th July 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?

My son is in 10th class studying outside Maharashtra. We are planning to seek admission in Junior college in Mumbai and our house is in Dombivalli. He is interested in Commerce and also in computer science. Would like to know the options, eligibility and procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  2. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  3. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  5. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
  6. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  7. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  8. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  11. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  12. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Can I get admission in medical college after passing 10th? What is the procedure?
  14. Can we do Mechanical engineering Diploma through IP University after Matriculation?
  15. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
10th March 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?

i am studying in x(igcse) in banglore. i want to take take add. in junior college for science in mumbai. my final exams will be finish up to may end and then in july end /august i will get result. how and what can i do add. proci.to get addmissiom in junior college -mumbai for this year? because other ssc, cbsc, icsce exams are taken in march and results in may, online add. starts in june starting. how can i apply?
7th April 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?

I live in Vasai Road Dist.-Thane .. Pls suggest some isc schols near vasai or outside Vasai with Bus Facility to Vasai. I am also confused which Board should I opt. I have given 10th boards from I.C.S.E.
25th February 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

after 10th class i want to take science subject for in future i want to be a scientists help me and give me suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?