11th September 2012, 08:56 PM
rashmi shishodiya

Will I get a government college after scoring 60% in commerce?

i have scored 60% in commerce i will get goverment college

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a government college after scoring 60% in commerce?
  2. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  3. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  4. Best B.Com colleges in Kannur?
  5. List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?
  6. Can I get any government college in Kanpur after scoring 23511 rank?
  7. Can I get any government B.Ed college in Kanpur after scoring 39677 rank?
  8. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
  9. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Com Honors in Chennai?
  11. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  12. How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?
  13. Will I get St Joseph College and Jyoti Nivas College after scoring 74% in 12th commerce?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  15. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  16. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?
  17. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 90.4 in commerce? -- [New]
29th August 2015, 01:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a government college after scoring 60% in commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the government colleges with the aggregate of the 60% in the board examination.

The admission in most of the state and the central government university is through the entrance test. So you need to qualify in the entrance examination for the admission in the government colleges.

So, start the preparation for the examination to get the admission. Some of the best university for the admission through the entrance test is :-
* Banaras Hindu University.
* Patna University.
* Allahabad University.
* Jawahar Lal Nehru University.
29th August 2015, 04:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Admission to government college does not depends upon the percentage of marks scored in 10+2, it totally depends upon the candidates's performance in the entrance exam conducted by different examination conducting authority for admission in any particular government college.

Percentage criteria just makes a candidate eligible for the entrance exam. It only plays a vital role when admission is done on basis of percentage criteria of marks. For example in government colleges under Delhi University is done on the basis of percentage of marks scored in 10+2. So if you are thinking to take admission in Delhi university, 60% is not enough to take admission in any college.

For some other colleges, you must check the college website for more details.
30th August 2015, 04:41 PM
satya14581

Ya,sure you are eligible for government college
first thing for doing this you need to qualify the entrance exam to get the admission in government college
to get a admission you must have passed in 10+2

For some other colleges, you must check the college website for more details
30th August 2015, 05:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for government colleges with scoring 60% marks.
First you have to give entrance exam then they will decide either you are eligible or not.
Some of best universities are given in which you get admitted through entrance tests:-
Patna University
Jawahar Lal Nehru University
Bihar university. etc......
31st August 2015, 01:03 AM
JSD.

On the basis of general point of view, your marks are quite good for taking the admission in most of the good and reputed colleges/universities.

For getting the admission in good colleges is depend up on ,how many number of students applies and the performance which you do in the entrance examination.

However there are many colleges/universities who takes the admission directly or on the basis of counseling of college you can get the admission. For this you have to visit on the college or on the official website of the college by your self.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?