21st June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?

hi
i have just clear my 12 exam with 75 % and now i don't know which college i should join? i want to do b.com and plzzz suggest me government college

28th August 2012, 10:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?

With 75% in Class 12 you will certainly get admission in most of the colleges offering B.Com
There are numerous colleges/universities in India which offers B.Com programs. I can name atleast 100 of them but that might not solve your purpose. Normally a candidate does not go out of station to pursue normal B. Com courses.

If you would have mentioned the name of the city/state/province where you stay, i would have provided the names of all the colleges/universities, where you would be eligible to apply and get a seat.

It is not possible to provide the names of all these institutions across India, which offers B.Com degree program.

Hence, kindly provide the name of city/state/province where you stay or atleast the place from where you want to pursue the course, so that i can provide the precise names of the institutions where you can apply for admission.
17th November 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?

Sir,
I am from Kannur Dist (near Payyanur) and my son will be completing his 2 exam in Mar 2013. He had scored 84% in 1 exam. He wishes to join for B Com. Please anybody advise me the process of admission and 10 good colleges in Kerala which offers B Com. Regards,
17th November 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am from Kannur Dist (near Payyanur) and my son will be completing his 2 exam in Mar 2013. He wishes to join for B Com. Please anybody advise me the process of applying for admission and names of 10 good colleges in Kerala which offers B Com. Regards
6th April 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am expecting a 75% in the board exams I appeared for,this year.I am very much interested in pursuing B.com.Please guide with options for colleges in India!...Place of study is not a criteria.Would like to know the most reputed college in commerce where i have a fair chance of getting an admission.Please help...!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?