13th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?

i got a back in 3rd sem of engineering which i cleared in 4th sem and one more back in 4th which iv managed to clear in 5th sem... Im really worried and i want to know from you experts whether Ill get a job in any companies. Iv cleared my backs though. Will i get placed?

29th December 2011, 10:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?

There is no need of such worries. Most probably, campus placements will be scheduled in the final semester. You must be free of backlogs at that time. Try to concentrate in your studies and score good marks in the upcoming examinations. Try to develop your soft skills also. Companies usually measure the technical skill and expertise of the candidate much more than their academic results.
20th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?

I got a one backlog sub in 2nd sem which i cleared in dat sem itself . . . . :) so will there be any effect to get a job in core companies like benz , BMW etc . . . . . . ???
29th May 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got a two backlog in b.e(final year)8th sem civil engineering.if i have cleared i wnt to get a job in l&T .pls give me any idea
28th November 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

is that possible to getting job after completing.b.tech and still 2 back log there...nd if there then please suggest the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?