4th October 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?

I had two backlogs (passive, now) in my first and second semesters of UG which I cleared. I had no backlogs thereafter until my 6th semester, when I got 2 active backlogs. I am giving my GRE and TOEFL right now and want to apply for the Fall 2015 semester. I want to do my Masters in Computer Science there. I am applying for re-evaluation, the results of which will only come either by December 2014 or by May 2015. The admission processes of most colleges will start around Jan 2015.
Is there any chance that I can apply for Fall 2015, with my backlogs?

16th October 2014, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?

You can give GRE and TOEFL exams. There is no problem in giving these exams. But you cannot apply in the foreign universities unless you have cleared your backlogs. SO you either clear your current backlogs as soon as possible or apply in the colleges after your re-evaluation results are declared. If you have backlogs, no foreign university will consider your application to be valid.
12th November 2014, 11:14 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?

Yes! It is true that you cannot get admission in any colleges or Universities in abroad until and unless you clear your backlogs. You might take up the GRE or TOEFL once you clear your backlogs or else getting up your re-evaluation marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?