9th December 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?

sir i am doing my 4th year btech .my percent is very low. aggregate till 3.2 is 61.53%,my college is jntu kakinada affiliated.now my doubt is will i get placed in good company.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
  2. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  3. Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?
  4. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  5. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year?
  6. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  7. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester? -- [New]
  8. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  9. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  10. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  11. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  12. What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?
  13. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  14. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?
  15. Am i eligible for a job in a good company after doing B.Tech with CSE branch
  16. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  18. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
10th December 2010, 03:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?

hello friend

placing into good company purely depends on you

not on the percentage i can say this for sure because

no company will look at only percentage

now a days company's are mainly looking at

the different skills like

communication skills

inter personal skills

logical skills

team leading skills

etc etc

so my dear friend my suggestion is that

do maintain good extra corricular skills which will add up to your percentage

and i also would like to suggest try to get atleast 65 in this last year

so you'll be able to apply for all the companies which are at the top position

hopefully you're worth ful then you'll definitely get placed

in one of them

all the best

~aditya~
13th December 2010, 08:17 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?

for placement cgpa matters and the sgpa thst is the marks of the entire 4 years is needed
and not of the individual
and generally the knowledge is tested and if u have the knowledge the u can be easily through
2nd January 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I Am In Final Year Of B.Tech.
My College Doesn't Provides Campus Placement.
Neither Are We Ever Invited For Pool Or Off Campus.
Are There Still Any Chances Of My Getting Placed In My Last Semester?
I Am Extremely Depressed...:(...
14th January 2011, 08:54 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Don't be depressed.Attained the walk-in interview and try to crack the PSU and Government service jobs.Regular notice newspaper and employment news,there are so many government organization advertised for vacancy.Filled the form and attained the test.In the mean time studied hard.You must be succeed.
22nd January 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

my score in 2nd year is 6.5%.wil i be placed in a good it company?
17th February 2011, 10:39 AM
sonalgoel1

Smile Re: Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Am Extremely Depressed......
hello,

you should not get depressed even if your college does not provide you with campus placements because there are many students who even after being offered the on campus placements are unable to get through.

there are many colleges where placement drives are carried out by various companies. keep in touch with the newspapers regularly as there are advertisements regarding the same and also register on this education and career forum as they keep you updated with all the walk in interviews conducted by different companies through mails.

never get depressed. you just need to put in an extra effort to maintain good academic record and bit extra curricular so that your chances of being selected increases since there are numerous number of students to compete for the job.

good luck ahead
8th March 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hai.....i am b.tech final yr nw...i have 72 aggregate.bt d problem is in my college dont have any placements and we are not invited to any pool drives...so plz help hw to get a good job....am so depressed!!!!!!!!!!!:-(
9th March 2011, 02:36 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

YES, you will get a good job in a good company but

For all Government Jobs - Minimum percentage is 65 % in B.E. or B.Tech.

If you scoring below 65 % marks then you are not eligible for any Government Jobs and you are eligible for private sector Jobs only.

Good Luck
14th March 2011, 06:22 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?

Quote:
hai.....i am b.tech final yr nw...i have 72 aggregate.bt d problem is in my college dont have any placements and we are not invited to any pool drives...so plz help hw to get a good job....am so depressed!!!!!!!!!!!:-(
hello friend...

Dont worry friend you have a good marks so am sure you will get some good companies just dont lose your CONFIDENCE for any reason...am sure you are going to shine in future... when there is no placements in college its your work to search for companies where there are opportunities, there are some off-campus happening around various colleges wherein any students can come for any colleges...

I can help you with searching some jobs just CLICK HERE....

hope the info. helps... All the Best for your future...
17th March 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i hv 50% in 10th and pu and 66% in BE..coz of low percentage i am nt getting job wat shal i do pls sme one help me..i am searching fr testing job..
19th March 2011, 01:49 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get placed in a good company with low aggregate in final year B.Tech?

Quote:
i hv 50% in 10th and pu and 66% in BE..coz of low percentage i am nt getting job wat shal i do pls sme one help me..i am searching fr testing job..
hello friend..

Its really hard to take when the companies coming for placements keep 60 % and above throughout the studies... but you dont have to worry there are many small companies which provides job opportunities based on your performance and not with your marks...

-> Just work for some 2yrs gain some good experience and then jump into big MNC companies...

-> Here i can help to search some jobs in small companies which suits your profile CLICK HERE...!!!!
18th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59.73 percent marks in engineering in jntukakinada. will they round it of to 60 percent in my certificate? my friend said that they will add 8 marks if we write a letter to university asking them for rounding off the percentage?is it true or not? my total marks are 3121 out of 5225.
15th September 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I secured 69.51 percentage in Btech(jntuk affliated),can that be rounded to 70%.Please tell me the procedure to do that...
30th September 2011, 01:35 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
sir i am doing my 4th year btech .my percent is very low. aggregate till 3.2 is 61.53%,my college is jntu kakinada affiliated.now my doubt is will i get placed in good company.
hi friend,

Dont doubt about getting jobs.

there are many jobs in india. So you definatly will get job.

up to now you accademic aggregate is good. every company hire students who have aggregate of 60% above.

so you have above 60 and you will get a jobs

First you can ask your placement officer are there any placements in your college

second you can search in net like freshersworld.com
30th September 2011, 01:38 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
I Am Extremely Depressed......
hi friend,

You dont depress because you are studying B.Tech.

When you are getting depress you think about great leaders abraham linkon, abdhul kalam, ambedkar they also face many problems and become like great people.

If you have aggregate of above 60% then you are eligible for applying software jobs and government jobs.

If you have less than 60 also you can study P.G and get jobs
30th September 2011, 07:56 PM
praveendia

Let me first tell u whateve marks you get in your exam set a impression on the accessor. When u score low a negative impression created.so after getting low marks ur chances of getting a job on tha marks always very less.because competition is so tough that companies always prefer a candidate with good marks.but never loose heart go for higher studies and try to score more.best of luck.
30th September 2011, 09:24 PM
stratergyindian

you work in small firm for 2-3 years then u can demand good salary in very good company ..i friends brother used to work in a small firm for about 17 000 a month when he gained 3 years work exp and shifetd to schnider electricals hes getting over 5 lacs per annum now ..which in my opinion is quiet enough .SO dont worry try small company first gain knowledge ..small companies tend to increase ur knowledge and when ur knowledge increases ur market value goes up and u can shift later to a good company ! ..come on man if you have had no year back and have completed B tech ..you gotta be joking when u say u cant get into a software industry ..there always place for you if not now 2-3 years later ..so chill but take ur studies seriously ok ?
1st October 2011, 12:54 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Try to maintain an aggregate of 60% through out your career.
All the top companies provide the following criteria:-
1. 60% in class10 & 12
2. 60% in graduation.
As you do have that percentage.
It seems that you are very much eligible.
Just maintain the criteria of 60% throughout your career.
All the best!!!!!!!
25th January 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 year gap in my gradution, completed with pass class but agreegate parcentage is more than 60% so am i eligible for MBA and Goverment sector job which need more than 60% ?
17th March 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir this is Kumari I completed my b.tech in 2016. I Want to do an MBA. Is Jntuk is better to do an MBA???? and after Completion of my MBA in jntuk how much starting Salary can I accept from good Companies in the field of finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?