27th September 2011, 01:16 AM
lovely_16

Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?

Hello,

Recently i have compelted my masters in computer science from pune university and looking forward to pursue further education from canada.
I have applied to Sheridan college for Enterprise database management course and got the offer letter.

So my query is,
1. Will i get visa for 1 year post graduate course for Jan 2012,as i m already having the masters degree?
2. or should i apply to university for again MCS. But worried as mine percentage is less?(MCS=63% and BCS=68%)
3.Can i make into any canadian university without GRE exam and IELTS 6.5

Any comments will be highly appreciated......................

28th November 2018, 07:27 PM
Selvamarysowmya

Default Re: Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?

For one year will get you one year of work visa studying for 1.5 years will get you 1.5 years of work permit but if you do 2 years you will get straight 3 years of working visa
28th November 2018, 07:29 PM
Selvamarysowmya

Default Re: Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?

For one year you will get you one year of work visa studying for 1.5 years will get 1.5 years of work permit but if you do two years you will get straight 3 years of working visa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?