24th December 2016, 12:48 PM
anamika 54

Will I have to re-register for B.Sc general if got two times failed in 2nd year exam from Calcutta University?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Sc general from Calcutta University but got failed two times in 2nd year exam exam. Can I appear third time or have to re-registered for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to take admission in M.Sc Mathematics if secured eligible marks in Honours paper but failed in one general Paper of B.Sc 2nd year under Calcutta University? -- [New]
  2. Do I have to repeat a year if I fail in two (honors) subjects (2nd year) of Calcutta University?
  3. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  4. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  5. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Com in Calcutta University for B.Com(Accountancy) 2nd year student?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Sikkim Manipal University if failed in T.Y.B.Com of Calcutta University?
  8. How to complete Graduation through private when failed in 3rd year?
  9. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  10. Can I apply for M.Maths in ISI after BSc general under Calcutta University
  11. Can I complete graduation in one year if failed in final two years?
  12. If someone fails in B.Com 2nd year honours under Calcutta University how he can save 1 year?
  13. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?
  15. Can I pursue M.Sc from Calcutta University after completing B.Sc (general) from the same University?
  16. What are the chapters of 3rd year Financial Accounting (General) of Calcutta University?
  17. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  18. Can I continue B.Com 2nd year as a General student if I failed in History honors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?