20th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Shanq

Will my form get rejected after posting the colour photograph with no name and date?

What if have posted a colour photograph with no name and date?..will my form be rejected?...plz suggest me a solution

21st December 2011, 01:15 PM
NARSHAN
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will my form get rejected after posting the colour photograph with no name and date?

In your case the confirmation page that you have send will not be cancelled.This has been directly mentioned by the AIEEE officials.
For confirmation please visit this official link
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/FAQAIEEE.pdf
Or you could refer to the attatchment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FAQAIEEE.pdf(48.0 KB, 73 views)
21st December 2011, 03:29 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my form get rejected after posting the colour photograph with no name and date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanq View Post
What if have posted a colour photograph with no name and date?..will my form be rejected?...plz suggest me a solution

Application Form for AIEEE

If you are talking about the AIEEE form then there are very high chances that your form might get rejected..

Its clearly written in the AIEEE Brochure that the photograph which has to be pasted should preferably be black and white and should contain the name and date on which the photograph has been taken..

Its not the colour of the photograph but the date and time pn the photo was important

I have attached the AIEEE Information Brochure along with this post for your reference..

You can contact the following numbers and tell them your application number or tell your problem to them and they might be able to sort out your problem

Helpline Numbers For AIEEE

011-22239177-80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246095, 22246087

If you are talking about your IIT JEE form then everything is absolutely fine..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 46 views)
21st December 2011, 04:51 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Will my form get rejected after posting the colour photograph with no name and date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanq View Post
Will my form get rejected after posting the colour photograph with no name and date?

Hi shanq,

see, it has been clearly mentioned in AIEEE brochure and also on the website, that photograph must be black and white and it must contain your name and date on which photo has been taken.

I think, if your face is clearly visible and if your photo contain name and date, then there should not be any problem.but here in your case , you have mentioned that your photo doesn't contain name and date. then It may get rejected.

But, it all depends on AIEEE commitee , they can raise objection.Now this completely depends on your luck.

You may contact AIEEE office.For details plese visit,

www.aieee.nic.in

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
21st December 2011, 09:31 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Will my form get rejected after posting the colour photograph with no name and date?

Dera Friend,

Yes ,your form might be rejected.
On the information broucher the information is write cleared that "Black and White Photo with name and date Is paste on The Application Form".

So please contact to the officer
Helpline Numbers :

011-2239177
011-22246087

.......Sayyed Shahrukh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?