15th July 2013, 04:10 PM
yashwanth30192

Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech

I've completed my B.Tech this year with an aggregate of 66% from the of computer science, I've not appeared(written) GATE examination...
Will there be any chances for me to apply for GOVERNMENT JOBS in my field (Computer Science)..
If i can, can you please mention the names of the Govt company names..

Thank you,
in advacne.

15th July 2016, 11:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech

Yes, you are eligible for jobs in government sector even without appearing for GATE but have to qualify in other entrance examination.

You can appear for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment examination which will be conducted on 25th September 2016.

Candidates passed B.Tech are eligible to appear in examination and age limit is 18-30 years with relaxation for reserved category. The examination is conducted for recruitment in different posts in BSNL.

There are also job options in DRDO to get information visit at www.drdo.gov.in.
15th July 2016, 06:31 PM
Mai98
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech

You can apply for below govt jobs

Government sector offers many job opportunities for freshers as well as experienced. UPSC, MPSC, Railway, Banking jobs, Civil services and many more public sectors create opportunities for candidates who have just started their career and want to go further.

To be placed in this sector Applicants have to clear entrance exams, written exam and interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?